Instagram – The second most social media platform, was launched with the intention of creating and sharing visual content with people worldwide. As days pass by, it has evolved into a powerful marketing channel.
Yes! A vast demographics and interactive in-app features pave the way for businesses to reach more heights in the niche market. Since the competition is increasing day by day, users get free instagram likes trial to garner more engagement and shine out from the crowd.
Recently, this versatile application has been integrated with a smart feature called ‘QR’ technology to benefit users in multiple ways. Are you ready to grasp more information about the QR feature of Instagram? That’s great! This article will cover almost all aspects that you need to know about Instagram QR codes.
QR Code – What It Really Means?
QR code, abbreviated as ‘Quick Responses,’ is a two-dimensional bar code. The main purpose of this code is to share information for end-users with the help of a smartphone or tablet in a contactless way.
QR Code Generator on Instagram
A notable fact is that QR code is not the same for all. It will vary from one Instagram account to another. This made Instagram release a QR code option for users to generate codes for their own profiles.
The created code can be shared with target users to redirect them to your Instagram account. Consequently, you can increase your followers gradually. Besides, opt Emberify to increase content reach instantly and maximize your followers organically.
It’s convenient, right?
QR Code Feature – How It Will Help Instagram Users?
Instagram QR can be used for multiple purposes, and some of the major factors are given below.
- No need to search for your profile name.
- Simply scan the code and land on your profile effortlessly.
- Helps to invite users to follow your profile.
- Best for brands and businesses to share a profile with customers.
- Drive traffic to your Instagram profile and achieve your online goals.
- Can print this code to share on media promotions for generating leads.
- Can customize the QR code with a favourite color, emoji, and picture using a smartphone.
Step-by-Step Procedures to Create Valid QR Codes on Instagram
So far, you have come through the basics of Instagram QR code. And now is the time to create one for yourself. Are you ready? All right! Let’s get started with it.
Create an Instagram QR code
Instagram QR code creation differs for posts, reels, stories, and other features. Of all of them, let’s discuss the crucial ones right here.
#1 QR Code for Instagram Posts
Being an Instagram user, you may need to share an image, video, or carousel post with another user. In such a case, follow the steps given below.
- Select a post that you would like to share.
- Search for three dots in the top right corner of the post.
- Tap on three dots and choose the QR code from the listed option.
Now Instagram will generate a QR code for your post. This exclusive code consists of information such as date, creator name, type of content, and more that helps users to organize QR codes.
Once the code is generated, you can modify the appearance of the QR code as per your need. Finally, hit ‘Save QR Code’ to download it to your device.
#2 QR Code for Instagram Reels
Are you looking for ways to create a QR code for Reels and share it with your friends? The steps are as follows.
First of all, pick the particular Reel to which you want to create the QR code. It can be either from Explore page, Instagram Feed, or Reels feed.
- Find the three dots in the lower right corner of the selected Reel video.
- Tap on the three dots and choose the QR code option.
- Customize the appearance of the code.
- Once everything is over, download the code for further use.
#3 QR Code for Instagram Stories / Highlights
Everyone knows that Instagram Stories will disappear after 24 hours. However, if you want to send Stories via QR code within the time limit, do the following.
- Move to the Stories section in your profile.
- Search for the QR code option and generate one for your content.
Highlights are the best way to save important Stories that you post on your Instagram profile. However, if you want to share it with your peers in a different way, then generate a QR code.
- Open your Instagram profile.
- Go to the ‘Highlights’ section.
- From the listed menu, click on ‘Show QR Code.’
- Change the look of the QR as you need.
- In the end, save the code to your device.
#4 QR Code for Instagram Guides
‘Guides’ is an advanced feature rolled out by Instagram to create a collection of posts shared in a profile. The main purpose of this option is to provide valuable information to the audience and increase followers.
As a creator, you shall take advantage of Emberify to amplify engagement for Guides and strengthen your Instagram profile in a short while. And here are the steps to generate a QR code for Instagram posts.
- Launch the Instagram application.
- Move to the ‘Guides’ section in your profile.
- Hit on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Show QR Code’.
- Customize the code if you need or save it for sharing.
#5 QR Code to Share Your Instagram Profile
Generating a QR code for an Instagram account is best for sharing it offline. For the profile QR code, follow the below steps.
- Open your Instagram profile.
- On the top right corner, tap on the three dots.
- Select the QR code from the account menu.
After customizing the code as you wish, save it to the required destination.
Also Read: How to Post a GIF on Instagram?
Altogether, the Instagram QR code is an essential feature that every user should make use of. Obviously, this convenient tool will help you to garner traffic, engagement, and followers for your Instagram profile. Then, why not implement this in your Instagram marketing strategy?
Cheers to using QR codes wisely and uplifting your Instagram to the next level!